Thursday 21 June 2012

So much to do.... So little time....

It seems I'm unable to dedicate as much time as I'd like to this blog at the moment (hell, this post has already been sat in draft for over 10 weeks - sat with the last half dozen incomplete posts). I've pondered different ways to work this, and wondered if my current format is indeed the best way.

I think now I'll create some kind of "to do list" for movies (and eventually music - when it turns decent) as an early post each month. If I do find more time available soon, I'll maybe do a little review per year (or maybe per decade). Since starting this blog, I've used Twitter more and more, so this may just act as a place to host a collection of notes that fit better collectively per page than spread over numerous tweets.

There are so many decent sites out there that collect basically the same information as I'm trying to offer, so again, I will concentrate in directing you their way. An obvious starter would be the anniversaries of births & deaths of many great stars. Head here for a great list of anniversaries. I know a lot of effort was put in to producing this calendar, so Twenty Flight Rock certainly deserves its visitors.

So for now, I'll publish the basics of the 1st half of the 1910s and rid some of that guilty feeling when viewing my list of draft posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment